Congratulations on your HELOC closing!
How to access your HELOC Funds:
You have a Merrimack Valley checking account
If you have a Merrimack Valley checking account, you can advance funds from your HELOC via:
- Online or Mobile banking. Not currently using Online banking? Register today!
- Automated Telephone Banking System
- Any branch location
You don't yet have a Merrimack Valley checking account
If you do not have a Merrimack Valley checking account, we encourage you to:
- Open a MVCU checking account online. Our Free Checking has no miminum balance requirement and no monthly fee. We'll deposit $25 into your account to help you get started.
- When you open your account online, enter the code "HELOC 25" in the comments.
- Open a MVCU checking account at any branch location. Please bring the HELOC flyer you received to let your representative know that you are eligible for the $25 deposit.
- If you don't have a checking account, you can request a Teller Check at any of our branch locations.
Recent schemes using fake HELOC checks to scam financial institutions and individuals out of thousands of dollars have been reported throughout the country. For your protection, we will not be issuing HELOC checks. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to call our Call Center at 800.356.0067 or talk to your branch manager.