We all need a little guidance now and again, especially when it comes to important financial decisions like saving for college, investing and planning for retirement. We are proud to have helped hundreds of members strategically plan their financial goals. We hope we can do the same for you.
We know you don’t want to take financial advice from just anyone … That’s why we’ve teamed* with professionals like Financial Consultants Michael Daneau and Alyson T. Quinnelly. They can meet with you – obligation and cost free – to help you decide the best way to pursue your financial goals in any of these areas:
- Planning retirement and post retirement
- College planning
- Annual portfolio reviews
- Mutual funds
- Variable and fixed annuities
- Fee-based managed asset programs
- Long-term care
- Life insurance
What to expect when working with our Financial Advisors
- It’s all about you — Your advisors work directly with you to better understand your needs, goals and objectives to create a financial plan that’s just for you.
- Get objective advice — Your advisors rely on objective guidance and advice using leading independent research, state-of-the art technology and innovative investment tools to help you make informed decisions.
- The choice is yours — Your advisors aren’t tied to any specific products, so you know you’ll be getting unbiased investment solutions to choose from.
- Easy account access — You will have 24/7 access to your account as well as easy–to–read account statements that will keep you informed of your account’s activity and performance.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Merrimack Valley Credit Union is not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Merrimack Valley Retirement and Investment Services may also be employees of Merrimack Valley Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of Merrimack Valley Credit Union. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency / Not Credit Union Guaranteed / Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations / May Lose Value