Student Loan Resources
Get the help you need with student loan planning and applications from Merrimack Valley Credit Union and Bridgewater Credit Union, a division of Merrimack Valley Credit Union.
Need one-on-one consultation? Access Student Choice College Access Counselor
Helpful resource for exploring colleges, careers, and financial aid opportunities:
- Find a career that is right for you. Explore Careers
- Narrow down your choice of college. College Navigator
- Apply for federal grants and loans. Federal Financial Aid
- Access State Financial Aid: Massachusetts and New Hampshire
iGrad - Modern Financial Literacy
iGrad offers the best financial education tools and resources available so you can make an informed decision about your college financing options. iGrad can help you:
- Achieve a better financial life with tools designed to improve your personal financial knowledge and habits.
- Stay on track whether you're getting ready to borrow for the first time or pay off your student loans or researching your options.
- Import and track your loans
- Look for internships or new jobs to advance your career using iGrad's job and resume tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer to all your questions related to Application and Funding, Co-Borrower, School Certification, etc. FAQs>
More than 2,000 approved schools across the country. Approved Schools>
Affordable rates with flexible repayment program. Rates>
Student Loan/income Calculator
Student Loan Debt
Concerned about Student Loan Debt? Contact GreenPath’s Student Loan Helpline at 855-400-3718 or visit Student Loan Counseling.
Undergraduate & Graduate Application and/or Draw Questions: 855-500-0357
Statement or Payment Questions: 800-723-2210
Online Servicing Portal for Existing Borrower: https://www.uasecho.com
Payments Sent To:
UAS, PO Box 5865, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5865
Forbearance Requests Sent To:
UAS, PO BOX 918, Brookfield, WI 53008-0918
Fax: (866) 539-4521