ATM and Debit Cards
Merrimack Valley Credit Union provides a free ATM or Debit Card for the convenience of our members. All our Debit Cards have EMV chip for extra security.
A free ATM card is available with our Savings or Checking Account. Use your ATM card to:
- make deposits to share draft or share savings account(s)
- get cash withdrawals from share draft or share savings account(s). You may withdraw no more than $1,000.00 per business day
- transfer funds from share savings to share draft account(s)
- transfer funds from share draft to share savings account(s)
- get information about the account balance of your share draft or share savings accounts
- access more than 40,000 FREE ATM locations nationwide surcharge-free via the SUM and CO-OP Networks
Our VISA® debit card is free with any Merrimack Valley Credit Union checking account. Your debit card is also your ATM card. In addition to the ATM services listed above, you can also use your debit card to:
Important: If you plan to use your Debit Card outside of the United States, please notofy us prior to your travel dates by completing the Travel Authorization Form.
- purchase goods (in person, online, or by phone)
- pay for services (in person, online, or by phone)
- get cash from a merchant, if the merchant permits, or from a participating financial institution
- do anything that a participating merchant will accept, with the following limitations:
- make no more than $3,000 in Point-of-Sale purchases per business day
- make no more than $3,000 in online purchases per business day
- make no more than $3,000 total in Point-of-Sale and online purchases combined per business day
Apple Pay and EMV Cards
Our debit cards are now enabled with Apple PayTM. Our new and replacement debit cards will be issued with EMV chip as an extra security measure.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.