Come visit our team in Fairhaven!
Meet Branch Manager Jon Bewsher and the team at the Fairhaven Branch!
A financial tip:
"It's never too early to start saving for retirement. Putting away a small percentage of your paycheck each week may seem scary, but in the long run, it will pay off. If you get a pay raise annually, consider increasing the amount you save at the same time. Doing that will help you put more into your retirement savings without feeling like your budget is taking a hit."
41 Fairhaven Commons Way
Fairhaven, MA 02719
Please see Lucy Ferreira (Financial Service Representative) for assistance in Portuguese, and Vivian Mendes (Financial Service Representative) for assistance in Spanish.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 24/7 ATM
- Coin machine
- Instant issue debit cards
- Account opening
- Loan opening & closing
- Financial consultations by appointment
- Notary & Medallion
- Visa Gift Cards