FREE Seminar: First Time Home Buyers
From Renter to Owner in 5 Steps
It's a seller's market out there! But buying a house in this market is still possible and we're going to help you break down the home buying process into manageable steps.
Attend this FREE seminar to better understand how to take the step from renting or living with your parents to home ownership.
This seminar will be presented by Madison Pyburn, a real estate agent at Coco Early & Associates, and MVCU Mortgage Consultant Rebecca Scaglione (NMLS# 406357). They'll take attendees through:
- Where to start your search: Hint - it's not by searching online!
- How much house can you buy: Pre-approval and down payment
- From searching to purchasing: Navigating the process
- How to finance your new home: Know your options
- Who you'll work with along the way: The key players
- How to get cash rewards at closing and the resources available from your credit union
Wednesday, May 26
6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Your home! This seminar will be held via Zoom.
Attendees are entered into a drawing for a $25 Visa Gift Card!
Need help using Zoom? Learn more here. To attend, you will need a computer or a mobile device (phone or tablet) with an internet connection.
*Value of gift card may be reported on an IRS 1099MISC.