Mobile Banking - Getting Started
Use Mobile Banking and Simplify Your Life
- Check balances on your deposit and loan accounts
- Manage all of your accounts in one place, including those at other financial institutions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit a check (2 business days hold; $1,500 per day or $10,000 per month limits)
- Track your spending and savings
- Manage your FICO Score
- Pay bills
- Touch ID login
- SSL encryption to ensure data transfers are secure
Any web-enabled cell phone or tablet can access Mobile Banking. For a list of supported devices, click here. You will need to download our application from the App Store or via Google Play. Once you have downloaded the Mobile Banking application you may be emailed a one-time use PIN, simply follow the email instructions.
You will need a Data Service Plan with Internet access from your cell phone carrier to access Mobile Banking. (Please refer to your carrier's fees for accessing data via your plan).
When making remote deposits via the Mobile Banking app, please note the following limits: $1,500 per day, and $10,000 per calendar month. Funds deposited through the app will be available two business days (Monday through Friday) from the date of deposit.