Welcome Members of Ocean Spray EFCU
Thank you once again for partnering with Merrimack Valley Credit Union! The systems conversion has been completed. The information below will guide you on what to do after the conversion. If you have any questions, please contact our Call Center at 800-356-0067.
Quick Links for Easy Access
Credit Card Access
Log into Online Account Access here:
Your username and password will remain the same.
Please continue to use your existing checks. You do not need to make any changes to your existing direct deposits or other financial transactions unless you have automatic payments linked to your existing debit card.
If you're setting up a new ACH transaction, please use the new Routing and Transit Number, 211384926, plus your new 10-digit account number.
Please refer to the letter you received for your new account number.
New Account Number
On June 1, your account number will change - refer to the letter you received for your new account number.
We have added a prefix to your original account number to make this change as easy as possible for you. While your account number is changing, your banking will not - your existing checks and pre-authorized transactions linked to your current account(s) will continue to be processed.
Bill Pay Users
After you register in Online Banking, you will be able to continue paying your bills online. Click the Bill Pay tab, enter your current username and password. Your bill payment information will not change.
New Mobile Banking
After registering for Online Banking, you can now use Mobile Banking. Download our FREE mobile app to your Apple or Android device and experience the convenience of banking on-the-go.
- Download app from the App Store or Google Play
- Open app and enter your online banking username and password
You now have secure mobile access to your accounts.
Mobile Banking Features:
- Check balances on your deposit and loan accounts. NEW! Quick Balance on your app without login
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit a check (2 business days hold; $1,500 per day or $10,000 per month limits)
- Track your spending and savings
- Touch ID login
- SSL encryption to ensure data transfers are secure
Keep checking this page for more updates and announcements. It is your one stop for information about the merger.
Changes to Funds Availability
- Our general policy is to make funds deposited by check available the 2nd business day after we receive your deposit, with the first $500 available the same day we receive your deposit.
- Cash is available immediately.
- Longer delays may apply for checks totaling more than $5,525 on any one day.
Please refer to the enclosed Member Account Agreement.
Changes to the Fee Schedule
The fee schedule will be effective on June 1, 2020. Since Merrimack Valley Credit Union offers a variety of options for overdraft protection, be sure to review the NSF fee structure as it is different from the former OSEFCU fee schedule.
Please make loan payments payable to Merrimack Valley Credit Union and remit payments to:
Merrimack Valley Credit Union
P.O. Box 909
North Andover, MA 01845
Automatic loan payments will transfer to the new system. If you have a previously scheduled payment from another financial institution, that payment will continue to be processed. Please make sure to update the payee name to Merrimack Valley Credit Union.