BCU Online Banking
For members in the Bridgewater Region who joined before September 23, 2019:
Manage all of your financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, completely on your schedule with online banking! Our electronic banking services give our members control and information about their accounts:
- Review all of your accounts, balances and recent transactions in one place
- Transfer funds between accounts in seconds with the Make a Transfer button and direct links
- Pay bills on time with ease, with reminders and the ability to set up recurring payments
- View transaction information on your Account History page
- Budget, track expenses and review past spending with an easy-to-use chart
Online Banking Services
An Easier Way to Pay Your Bills
Don't worry about remembering to make monthly payments - use Bill Pay to automatically send them out for you! You can easily set up a payment for any of your bills. With Bill Pay's eBill feature, Bill Pay will read your monthly electronic bill statement and make the payment for you. With Bill Pay, you can:
- See all your bills in one place
- Set up automatic payments for monthly bills
- Send out one-time checks for other bills (ex: Pay your babysitter or dogwalker)
Enhanced Login Security
Our Online Banking includes this free and easy program to help prevent fraud and identity theft. Sign up on your home computer, we will send you a One Time Access Code, and you're all set. It's that simple - the next time you login it is business as usual.
This superior technology:
- protects your accounts from unauthorized access
- identifies you as the true "owner" of your accounts by recognizing not only your user ID and password, but also your computer. If we do not recognize your computer, we will send you a One Time Access Code to login as an additional line of defense to prevent unauthorized access.
Need help getting started?
These quick guides will take you through our online and mobile banking step by step!