Student Loans Overview
MVCU offers three types of student loans: Undergraduate Loan, Graduate Business Loan and Student Loan Refinance.
How much you can borrow
- Undergrad Student Loan: Borrow up to $75,000 for all 4 years using the flexible Line of Credit
- Graduate Business Loan: Borrow up to $100,000
- Student Loan Refinance: Refinancing available up to $100,000. Consolidate your federal, PLUS and private student loans into manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate. Fixed rates up to 10 year term and variable rates up to 15 years available.
Student Loan Features
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- No origination fee
- No prepayment penalty
- Co-signer release option
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- 24/7 call center and application support
- Student and co-signer (if applicable) have a checking or savings account at MVCU
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Student or co-signer meets the income and credit score requirements
- For undergraduate or graduate business loan, must attend an approved school.