Frequently Asked Questions
Who can join Merrimack Valley Credit Union?
Any person who lives, works, volunteers or attends school in our Field of Membership can join the Credit Union.
Here are all the ways you can join us:
- If you live, work, volunteer or attend school in our Field of Membership, then you are eligible to join Merrimack Valley Credit Union.
- If you are a member or volunteer of a religious, civic or charitable organization having their principal place of business within our Field of Membership, you can join.
- If you have a family member that is already a member of Merrimack Valley, you are eligible to join, too!
- If you work for one of the many eligible businesses or other legal entities in the area, then you are also able to join.
- Where is Merrimack Valley Credit Union located?
- What towns are in the Merrimack Valley Field of Membership?
- How do I add or remove joint owners from my account?
- What if I have additional questions about the Merrimack College Federal Credit Union merger?
- Will I still be able to do all the things I used to do with Merrimack College Federal Credit Union at Merrimack Valley Federal Credit Union?