Frequently Asked Questions
What towns are in the Merrimack Valley Field of Membership?
- Northern region: Andover, Amesbury, Boxford, Dracut, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Merrimac, Methuen, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Rowley, Salisbury, Tewksbury, West Newbury
- Southern region: Barnstable County, Bristol County, Norfolk County, and Plymouth County.
New Hampshire: Atkinson, Brentwood, Chester, Danville, Derry, East Kingston, Exeter, Fremont, Hampstead, Hampton, Hampton Falls, Kensington, Kingston, Londonderry, Newton, Plaistow, Salem, Sandown, Seabrook, South Hampton and Windham.
- Who can join Merrimack Valley Credit Union?
- Where is Merrimack Valley Credit Union located?
- How can I apply for membership at Merrimack Valley Credit Union?
- Will I still be able to do all the things I used to do with Merrimack College Federal Credit Union at Merrimack Valley Federal Credit Union?
- What if I have additional questions about the Merrimack College Federal Credit Union merger?