Lights Out for Conversion
November 1 through November 3
To complete our merger with Bridgewater Credit Union, the System Conversion is scheduled from November 1 through November 3.
All systems will be offline during and after business hours. This will affect access to electronic deposit availability, so please plan accordingly.
During the conversion, the following systems will not be available:
- In-branch services
- Balance inquiries at MVCU ATMs
- Online/Mobile banking and Bill Pay
- Telephone banking
- In-branch deposits and withdrawals
- Online applications
How to access your money during conversion
- Withdraw cash on or before October 31st
- Visit an MVCU ATM or a surcharge-free ATM within the SUM or CO-OP Networks
- Use your credit card
- Write checks to pay bills
- Do not use checks to make purchases at Point of Sale (i.e. retail stores)
During the offline period, there will be limited access to direct deposits. Although you may not be able to see that your direct deposit posted, you will have access to your funds through ATM withdrawals within the SUM or CO-OP networks.
Branch & Call Center Hours
Branches will be closed during the conversion. For your convenience, the Call Center hours will be extended during conversion weekend:
- Thursday, 10/31: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, 11/1: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 11/2: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 11/3: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Call Center representatives will be available to answer questions but will not be able to perform real-time transactions until the conversion is completed.