It is becoming increasingly difficult to find a good paying job without a college education, and cost-prohibitive for many working families to send their children to college. That’s why we have partnered with Student Choice, a leading provider of students loans, to provide affordable financing options for our members.
MVCU can help you fill in any gaps for funding your Undergraduate Program or Graduate Business School. Upon graduation, you can save money with a lower interest rate and eliminate the hassle of multiple student loans with Student Loan Refinance.
Undergrad student loan rates as low as 5.99% APR*.
- Undergrad Student Loan: Borrow up to $75,000 for all 4 years using the flexible Line of Credit
- Graduate Business Loan: Borrow up to $100,000
- Student Loan Refinance: Refinancing available up to $100,000. Consolidate your federal, PLUS and private student loans into manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate. Fixed rates up to 10 year term and variable rates up to 15 years available.
Student Loan Features
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- No origination fee
- No prepayment penalty
- Co-signer release option
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- 24/7 call center and application support
- Student and co-signer (if applicable) have a checking or savings account at MVCU
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Student or co-signer meets the income and credit score requirements
Getting A Student Loan through MVCU is as Easy as 1-2-3!
Determine the amount of your funding gap after scholarships, grants, 529 plans and federal loans are added up. That's the amount you need to borrow per year. Multiply that by 4 for 4 years of college. That's the amount you need to borrow for all 4 years.
Review the approved schools list to ensure that your school is included.
Apply online via link below. If you're not yet a member, just open a Main Share savings or Checking account with $5 online or at any MVCU branch. If you have any questions, talk to the College Access Counselor.
*Interest Rate is variable and may be adjusted quarterly based on Prime Index. Rate may change without notice. Subject to credit qualifications.