We all need a little guidance now and again, especially when it comes to important financial decisions like saving for college, investing and planning for retirement. We are proud to have helped hundreds of members strategically plan their financial goals. We hope we can do the same for you.
We know you don’t want to take financial advice from just anyone … That’s why we’ve teamed* with professionals like Financial Consultants Michael Daneau and Alyson T. Quinnelly. They can meet with you – obligation and cost free – to help you decide the best way to pursue your financial goals in any of these areas:
- Planning retirement and post retirement
- College planning
- Annual portfolio reviews
- Mutual funds
- Variable and fixed annuities
- Fee-based managed asset programs
- Long-term care
- Life insurance
What to expect when working with our Financial Advisors
- It’s all about you — Your advisors work directly with you to better understand your needs, goals and objectives to create a financial plan that’s just for you.
- Get objective advice — Your advisors rely on objective guidance and advice using leading independent research, state-of-the art technology and innovative investment tools to help you make informed decisions.
- The choice is yours — Your advisors aren’t tied to any specific products, so you know you’ll be getting unbiased investment solutions to choose from.
- Easy account access — You will have 24/7 access to your account as well as easy–to–read account statements that will keep you informed of your account’s activity and performance.
To learn more about these advisors or to contact them:
Call 800.356.0067, ext. 2197 or email him.
Call 800.356.0067, ext. 2227 or email her.
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
*Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advsior, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through LPL Financial or one of its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Merrimack Valley Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of Merrimack Valley Credit Union and are not endorsed or guaranteed by Merrimack Valley Credit Union or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctutate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: MA, NH, FL, IL, CA, CO, GA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NY, OR, RI, SC, TX.