Congratulations to the nine recipients of MVCU's 2019 College Scholarship!
Scholarship recipients were selected from a competitive pool of nearly 200 applicants. They were slected based on their academic performance in high school, their commitment to both their school and their communities, and their answer to the question, "What is the best lesson you have learned about money?".
The recipients are:
- Samuel Acquaviva - Graduating senior at Newburyport High School. Will be attending the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, studying Chemical Engineering. Recipient of the $2,000 scholarship.
- Thomas Barry - Graduating senior at Methuen High School. Will be attending the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, studying Computer Science.
- Devin Goodwin - Graduating senior at Masconomet Regional High School. Will be attending Boston University, studying Electrical Engineering.
- Ana Gonzalez - Graduating senior of the Abbot Lawrence Academy at Lawrence High School. Will be attending Tufts University, studying Biomedical Sciences.
- Patrick Dillon - Graduating senior at Pentucket Regional High School. Will be attending the Isenberg School of Business at University of Massachusetts Amherst, studying Finance.
- Elizabeth Ezekial - Graduating senior at Tewksbury Memorial High School. Will be attending Bridgewater State University, studying English and Secondary Education.
- Ryan Marotta - Graduating senior at Windham High School. Will be attending Kent State University, studying Aeronautics with a concentration in Flight Technology.
- Katelyn Quinlan - Graduating senior at Haverhill High School. Will be attending Simmons University, studying Nursing in the Honors Program.
- Joshua Parker - Graduating senior at Windham High School. Will be attending University of Massachusetts Lowell, studying Mechanical Engineering.
Please check back in the Fall of 2019 for details about the 2020 Scholarship!