2022 MVCU Scholarship Award
Merrimack Valley Credit Union is awarding 15 $1,000 scholarships in 2022.
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
- Graduating seniors of public, private religious, or technical high schools located in our field of membership.
- Members/children of members who have just completed their first year in a 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States.
Students must be attending full time (at least 12 credits or its equivalent) in a certificate, associate's, or bachelor's program at an accredited college located in the United States.
Scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, or class-related expenses. Graduating high school seniors do NOT need to be members, though 1st year college students DO need to be members.
When is the deadline?
Interested students must submit the application below on or before February 28.
Application Procedure & Checklist
Complete the application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please collect the following before starting your application:
- Transcript of student grades
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, coach, scout leader, religious leader, etc.
- Completed essay of 500 words or less: "If I ran the credit union, I would..."